Merry Christmas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A Merry and a Happy what???? Come on finish the sentence the suspense is killing me. It's ok to say Christmas on here we're not a bunch of ******* that get offended by every little thing lol.
Just playing Merry Christmas!

Life to short to get offended by the little stuff. Enjoy the holidays.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ppl got to lazy to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year so they just say happy holidays

Ya that and people are too sensitive. I said Merry Christmas the other day to a lady who held the door for me and she turned and looked at me with a disgusted face and said "I'm Jewish I don't have a Merry Christmas " Last time I say anything to a stranger lol. If she wasn't at least 60 I would have given her a sarcastic response lol.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ya that and people are too sensitive. I said Merry Christmas the other day to a lady who held the door for me and she turned and looked at me with a disgusted face and said "I'm Jewish I don't have a Merry Christmas " Last time I say anything to a stranger lol. If she wasn't at least 60 I would have given her a sarcastic response lol.

Lol, i just ran to my local Italian market, and it was great everyone was all cheerful and wishing each other a Merry Christmas. Made me happy, i cant stand all this PC shit. I have made it a point to say Merry Christmas to everyone just to stick it to people.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol, i just ran to my local Italian market, and it was great everyone was all cheerful and wishing each other a Merry Christmas. Made me happy, i cant stand all this PC shit. I have made it a point to say Merry Christmas to everyone just to stick it to people.

Ya that's how us Italians are. Unless you **** with us then we just wack ya and don't say shit lol. Even if I didn't celebrate the holidays I would respond in a negative way to someone just for trying to be nice and wish me a good one.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ya that's how us Italians are. Unless you **** with us then we just wack ya and don't say shit lol. Even if I didn't celebrate the holidays I would respond in a negative way to someone just for trying to be nice and wish me a good one.

exactly, no need to fly off the handle. Just reply same to you, thats all

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score

You should've said Jesus was Jewish and we're celebrating his birthday.

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Merry Christmas to you all. Even @2014RubyRed's grumpy old ass. White elephant Christmas and breakfast pizza on deck for tomorrow morning.