Mechanic to Install SW headers and exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flaltlander1414

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, I live in Sacramento CA. I Just purchased a 2011 SCREW Orange Raptor I also Purchased SW headers and side exit exhaust. I need somebody reputable to install. Any Help would be appreciated. Thanks

iHaveGas

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! You have the best color Molten Orange! Some of us are going down to Pismo Saturday if you want to join in and take the truck off road.

OP
OP
Flaltlander1414

Flaltlander1414

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty mechanical. I race superbikes and do all the mechanical work myself. The only problem is I don't have a lift. I read some people really struggled to make the swap without a lift. Have you swapped Headers and exhaust, Carstereocompany? IHaveGas I will for sure be making some trips this summer. PM me for future trips.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not headers yet. but i dont see why you couldnt use a jack and a couple heavy duty jack stands. both are free to rent from a kragen or oreillys, or autozone.