Maximum tilt degrees before roll

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone knows the tipping point of the raptor??? Let's assume a totally stock raptor with the stock tires and ride height.

I'm thinking the tipping point would be around 38-40? Would be cool if a buzzer went off and the display warned you when you were getting close.

Last night I was at the furthest I've ever gone, 22 degrees!

--john

punchinpaper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone knows the tipping point of the raptor??? Let's assume a totally stock raptor with the stock tires and ride height.

I'm thinking the tipping point would be around 38-40? Would be cool if a buzzer went off and the display warned you when you were getting close.

Last night I was at the furthest I've ever gone, 22 degrees!

--john

I bet your @%% pucker alert was ringing loud n clear at 22 degrees.

I was wondering if there was a roll threshold published as well.

D

Deleted member 12951

No idea nor will I be looking at the degrees on the center dash if it ever happens. Would rather be driving and re-acting.

There is a video on FB, I think the buzzer is it honks at you.

OP
OP
J

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Feels way way worse than the pic looks! Let me post a pic

Attachments

• image-1767906081.jpg
    image-1767906081.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 242
OP
OP
J

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chris...dude!!!

Maybe some brave soul with a forklift and chase rack can secure the chase rack to something solid and lift until it starts pushing over?

Really curious what the static max tilt is. Of course this number would only be useful in slow crawling type situations.

--John

Last edited: