"Market Adjustment".....LOL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Oh shit.... well, that is the first piece of reliable evidence that proves the Raptor isn't coming back (for next year at least). I know we have been talking about it for a while and showing articles and such, but I don't really count the media as reliable.

I sure hope my situation gets a move on soon. The faster I have money in my hand, the faster I get my truck before they are either A) Gone or B) Cost twice what they were originally. I'd rather not go used, but if I must....

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Holy Cow. Thanks, FreightTerrain.
It's astounding that they discontinued the FX4 and the Raptor.
They must really have something up their sleeve.

Last edited:

Osprey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shortly after I took delivery of my Raptor a few weeks ago my dealer began charging over MSRP for them...glad I got in before being priced out of the market.

Paying under MSRP: The way it should be
Paying sticker: Stings, but you gotta do what you gotta do
Paying over sticker: Not sure who'd be kicking me in the nuts more, my dealer or my wife.

D

Deleted member 12951

They are making the FX4 but not as a model but as a package add-on option.

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess it all depends where you live. There are 7 new 2014 Raptors here in Oregon in my part of the state and no dealer mark up. They are offered at different dealers in different cities. It seems back East expensive and gouging, out West not so much...

mwakgp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess it all depends where you live. There are 7 new 2014 Raptors here in Oregon in my part of the state and no dealer mark up. They are offered at different dealers in different cities. It seems back East expensive and gouging, out West not so much...

When I got mine in early June all the Portland area dealers had around 10k markup. I just said first thing that I wasn't paying it and the deal went pretty smooth. My only guess is that some people just go along with it.