Magellan has landed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
Due to the fact that my truck had to nearly circumvent the globe to get to me, Birdman blessed it with the nickname "Magellan". Well, I got the call from the dealer yesterday that my new toy had arrived. I took a half day off work and picked it up this afternoon. What an amazing ride! It is better in every way than I had imagined... looks, stance, gadgets, ride, towing... eveything. I haven't had much time to play with it just yet because I went straight to the shop from the dealership to retrieve my car trailer. I put the truck to work right away. I had to take my Mustang convertible to the upholstery shop to have the top fixed. With all the toys for towing this thing has, its the best tow vehicle I've had. It tows very nice. I couldn't be happier!:D

I was so busy this afternoon that I only had time for this crappy cell phone pic before dark.

DSC06808.jpg

DSC06817.jpg

DSC06820.jpg

I did stop off at my buddy's house to show him the truck. I think he's been almost as anxious as me. I'm guessing there might be a lifted Tundra up for sale soon.:rofl:

Last edited:

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
CONGRATS!!!

Stoked for ya man, glad you finally have it. They do look good in silver, just don't tell my brother that.

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Ha ha. No worries. I still would've bought black if it wasn't such a PITA to keep clean.

I originally went back and forth between black and white 500 times when I was looking at '10s. Then found Randy and he had a Silver scab in the order file, so I put my name on that. Then the black crew came up, spent a whole weekend hemming and hawing on that and finally said go. I seriously tried to drive myself mad on the color choice (that and scab-vs-screw).

OP
OP
iceman302

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
I originally went back and forth between black and white 500 times when I was looking at '10s. Then found Randy and he had a Silver scab in the order file, so I put my name on that. Then the black crew came up, spent a whole weekend hemming and hawing on that and finally said go. I seriously tried to drive myself mad on the color choice (that and scab-vs-screw).

You sound conflicted. What's half way between white and black? Silver.:ROFLJest: