Luxury Performance Raptor Gone up in Smoke?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Figured today would be the day pics leaked out.

Just to confirm that is the LPR and I was there to witness this tragedy. There was certainly no lack of effort on behalf of all who were there to try and prevent the destruction of the truck that ensued. It was an all hands on deck effort to try and smother the blaze

Unfortunately, this appears to be the result of yet another forced induction failure resulting in a fire on a 6.2 raptor motor. How many more raptors need to burn to ashes before we realize that this is not the route to go. I don't want to name any companies, however, there seems to be a common theme here with what engine performance companies are having their motors go up in smoke.

It was a very emotional day and out of respect for the Owner, Mr. Ross, please keep comments civilized.

RIP LPR.

Captain CABO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Figured today would be the day pics leaked out.

Just to confirm that is the LPR and I was there to witness this tragedy. There was certainly no lack of effort on behalf of all who were there to try and prevent the destruction of the truck that ensued. It was an all hands on deck effort to try and smother the blaze

Unfortunately, this appears to be the result of yet another forced induction failure resulting in a fire on a 6.2 raptor motor. How many more raptors need to burn to ashes before we realize that this is not the route to go. I don't want to name any companies, however, there seems to be a common theme here with what engine performance companies are having their motors go up in smoke.

It was a very emotional day and out of respect for the Owner, Mr. Ross, please keep comments civilized.

RIP LPR.

Those pictures are hard to look at. You could tell the passion the owner had for his truck, that can't feel good at all. Hopefully there will be another LPR on the horizon.