Luxury Performance Raptor Gone up in Smoke?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you really surprised? It's Hennessey. Believe me, there are many reasons why they have been respectfully declined as Supporting Vendors on FRF. And I even let Busa become a vendor so that is saying a lot!
hey, if your truck catches fire after you install one of my systems, its the installers error, not the manufacturer. and besides, i know you love me

SVT_4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We ran fire bottles on our race car, and now seriously thinking about having something under the hood. Plus, will be buying a fire extinguisher this week and hoping I never need to use it.

Last edited:

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LPR the sequel is already underway? Shuttle hints in RPG's post from today.

"Nah, they don't give me that kind of power around here. And to answer your other question, I will let you guys decided if it stacks up to LPR. One thing I can promise you is this. If it comes in second, it will be a very close second.

Just wait till the second truck comes in a few weeks. The owner of that truck (who I am not at liberty to say) has requested items that haven't been on any Raptor yet. If it doesn't raise the bar, I don't know what will."