Luxury Performance Raptor Gone up in Smoke?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Blue SVT, I just read your post on FB claiming the fire started in the rear of the truck. I just want everyone to know that the engine started in the engine compartment. I was there. I had my face in the flames coming out of the wheel well and onto the skid plate. I don't remember seeing Matt there.
This post?

"Far too soon to make assumptions... Looks like the fire stared in the rear, why would that be fault of the supercharger? I'd suspect fuel cell lines before the supercharger. Of course none of us were there, just all speculation!"

Pretty sure I covered not being there. Pretty sure I also said "it's all just speculation"...

From the 2 pictures that were posted, it "looked" more damaged in the rear, and like the flames started there. You're right, I wasn't there... never said I was... so please for ONE time in your life just ignore stuff that you don't agree with, instead of attempting to force your distain for me onto everybody else.

Enough derail.

Sorry for the loss Chris, and all those involved in the build. Painful, but at the end of the day it's just metal and plastic that's easily replaced. Live and learn.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This post?

Pretty sure I covered not being there. Pretty sure I also said "it's all just speculation"...

From the 2 pictures that were posted, it "looked" more damaged in the rear, and like the flames started there. You're right, I wasn't there... never said I was... so please for ONE time in your life just ignore stuff that you don't agree with, instead of attempting to force your distain for me onto everybody else.

Enough derail.

Sorry for the loss Chris, and all those involved in the build. Painful, but at the end of the day it's just metal and plastic that's easily replaced. Live and learn.

Calm down there old pal. I don't think Stoner's "forcing distain" for you on to everyone else. You're not that important.

I do find it interesting how your speculation defies first hand accounts as previously stated throughout this thread though.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Calm down there old pal. I don't think Stoner's "forcing distain" for you on to everyone else. You're not that important.

I do find it interesting how your speculation defies first hand accounts as previously stated throughout this thread though.
Didn't even read the thread through before posting my speculation on Facebook.

Just brought up an observation, and stated specifically that it was all speculation at that point.

Now that more first hand accounts have been shared, that obviously changes things quite substantially!

Two questions:

Was Chris there?

Were portable fire extinguishers used? If so, how many?

I've attempted to put out a car fire before, and even one full extinguisher didn't do jack shit to the fire... like, nothing.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Luxery Performance Raptor Gone up in Smoke?

I also find it funny you posted your "speculation" somewhere else other than on this thread where it would instantly be shot down as untrue. There is zero possibility this came from the rear. Try posting any further "speculation" here first and we can discuss it.

And just so we are clear of what was said here is a screenshot
qyzyquty.jpg

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I also find it funny you posted your "speculation" somewhere else other than on this thread where it would instantly be shot down as untrue. There is zero possibility this came from the rear. Try posting any further "speculation" here first and we can discuss it.

That was one quote, where I said not to make assumptions... and "Looks" like it started in back... and your point is?

I was simply commenting on a "Friends" picture he posted, and a statement he made... like 1000's of people do every minute on Facebook. How funny!

What's "funny" is that you reference a comment made on Facebook, over HERE, where you apparently feel safe and want to turn this into another ridiculous back and forth arguement, instead of correcting my "mistaken" assumption at the source of misinformation itself. Stay classy.

I feel like I have a stalker... glad you're keeping tabs on me everywhere on the internet!

We done now? Rap, feel free to delete all this crap... it's all completely unneccesary.

If you want to continue the back and forth, PM me Brian so we can discuss it more in depth.

Last edited:

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Luxery Performance Raptor Gone up in Smoke?

Yikes... what a crappy feeling watching it go up in flames. Hoping that it was at least insured for a "reasonable" amount, so he can begin the next build!

RIP

This was your first post 4hrs ago. You posted on FB 2 hrs ago. You're a shit starter and you always have been. This is neither the time or the place for your ********. You weren't there. Your attempt to start crap with "speculation" does nothing for anyone.

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

That was one quote, where I said not to make assumptions... and "Looks" like it started in back... and your point is?

I was simply commenting on a "Friends" picture he posted, and a statement he made... like 1000's of people do every minute on Facebook. How funny!

What's "funny" is that you reference a comment made on Facebook, over HERE, where you apparently feel safe and want to turn this into another ridiculous back and forth arguement, instead of correcting my "mistaken" assumption at the source of misinformation itself. Stay classy.

I feel like I have a stalker... glad you're keeping tabs on me everywhere on the internet!

We done now? Rap, feel free to delete all this crap... it's all completely unneccesary.

I commented on FB as well as you can see. I commented about it on here to call your pansy ass out.

Don't flatter yourself. It showed up in my newsfeed. I wouldn't even know you existed if it weren't for this site.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I commented on FB as well as you can see. I commented about it on here to call your pansy ass out.

Didn't even see that... I "work" once and a while.

Sorry to all those involved that I said "Don't make assumptions" and even stated that I wasn't there. I know, a terrible thing to say.

Glad it's all straight now, so you can get back to... well, whatever it is you do.

But seriously, PM me if you like. Heck, I'll even give you my cell if you want to just deal with whatever beef you have, and talk it over like men, instead of playing internet tough guy all the time. It's REALLY.... REALLY old.

I don't post much on here because any tiny inconsistency or remark that you don't like get's analyzed, quoted, time-stamped, and beaten to death... it's just not worth the hassle.

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

And just so we are clear of what was said here is a screenshot
qyzyquty.jpg

It's amazing that the people that were present before, during and after the tragedy have said the least.