Luggage in truck bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In todays world an open truck bed is an invitation to take what you want to the scumbags of our society so any bed cover is better than none. A determined thief cannot be stopped if they really want in your truck, that said if they can't see your stuff they will more than likely move on to an easier target. I have had a Roll-X for the past 2 1/2 years, it is 99.9% waterproof, secure enough to keep an honest person out but most of all keep my stuff out of sight and out of the weather.

D

Deleted member 12951

A bed cover and put luggage in plastic bags (just in case). Been doing that for over 15 years

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've done this several times. I use a roll-x (mine is also 99.9% waterproof, so far). I also use the ford rubber bed mat, which fits perfectly, looks good, is grippy enough to prevent stuff from sliding around much, only costs $140, and is super easy to "install".

OP
OP
S197Mach1

S197Mach1

Reaction score
Thanks for all the ideas! I went with the Tuff Truck Bag. Based on the picture, shouldn't be visible unless you are looking in the bed. Plus easily removable and secure in the bed while the truck is moving. When we hit rest stops and for food I'll just have to park in sight of the bed to make sure it doesnt walk away. Wasnt planning on parking at any hotels or anything overnight so I should be good. Think it will be a nice trade off from permanently affixed to security and water protection.

Black Truck Bag | Works Great with Black Truck Boxes | Black Tuff Truck Bag

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter