Lots of blue interior pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beefcake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We traded for this one for the owner. First one i've seen in person for blue interior.

Thought i'd share some pics.

rr5.jpg

rr6.jpg

rr7.jpg

rr8.jpg

rr9.jpg

rr10.jpg

Banned
Reaction score
Sweet, looks better than I thought it would.

Thanks for sharing man.

-Sent from my iPhone

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good thing there's no nav or front camera or I'd be sneaking down to your dealership to nab it and take it home with me LOL I can't wait to get mine!

That blue interior looks AWESOME!!!!!

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Those are some great pictures. Thanks! I've been on the fence about the blue interior, but that has made the decision much easier. I'm getting very close to placing my order.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, I wil lbe the odd man out...

I love the seats, but do not like the flat finish of the dash or door pieces, I think a gloss finish would have looked better. Granted, seeing in person could bring a different opinion. :peace:

I feel the same about the 12 wheels. I have yet to see a pic that looks good, but some of you guys keep saying they look great in person??

Stepside

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good thing there's no nav or front camera or I'd be sneaking down to your dealership to nab it and take it home with me LOL I can't wait to get mine!

That blue interior looks AWESOME!!!!!

Did you say NAV . . ?

Here's a picture

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 262