Lost my Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
MoltenBeast100
Reaction score
Please dont, I've had my raptor since i was 17 and the worst I've ever gotten was a few speeding tickets

I'm still trying to work it out. This is my first incident, and my parents are still deciding whether or not to allow me to continue to drive it. Working as hard as I cant to convince them.

Kenneth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's kinda scary how much of your identity gets wrapped up in the things you own until, and you don't realize just how much it does until it gets taken away from you.

Something similar happened to me when I was your age. It was then that I decided to work on improving myself more and hit the weights hella harder, spent more money on my appearance and worked harder for the next car. It was a game changer for me. I still have a soft spot for that car, but I have better things now. And the satisfaction in earning them myself is irreplaceable.

Keep your head up and act like it doesn't affect you. Be positive. The more you act like it outwardly, the more you will believe it yourself, and you will grow stronger much faster.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn. I remember how bad I felt when I got my 82 Volvo stuck and had to call my dad to come tow me out.

This is one more reason not to have kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.