Looking for part information

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PWn3R

Reaction score
Hi All -

Someone from a vendor we use at work referred me to the forums here and said everyone is awesome. I just traded in my 2010 Mustang GT for a 2013 Raptor.

My new dinorawr has a few miles, but was used almost exclusively on the highway by the previous owner. It was missing one of the christmas tree plugs on the wiper cowling when I bought it. After investigation, I've discovered that whatever the left side christmas tree plug snaps into UNDER the cowl on the left side (driver side) of the truck is missing.

After some digging, I *think* I need this part: FORD OEM 10-14 F-150 Cowl-Grille Panel Cover Side Seal Left BL3Z15021B31A

But, I'm not 100% sure. I did find a reference to older f150 models having grommets that the stuff is supposed to snap into. Does anyone here know what the part in question looks like, or can you confirm that is the part the christmas tree plug is supposed to snap into?

Thank you in advance. This seems to be quite the active forum!