Looking at 2014 Roush SE need advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TornadoRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I trade in my vehicles every 2 or 3 years so if that's you first year of the new G2 isn't an issue. If you plan on keeping the G2 in this launch it could be prudent to wait for the second model year. Wit that said I'm getting almost 50k on my 14 with 10k miles and loaded with every option available for trade in and that's what I would take if I wasn't trading in also. But that is without the super charger. So the supercharger is bringing up your price approximately 9k and you have the SE also which makes it very desirable.
You could get into a 14 Raptor laded for less without the supercharger. So if you keep your vehicle's for a while, wait for the 18, G2 my, or keep a 14 with the option to trade it in? IMO the g1 raptors lose approximately 5k a year on trade give or take but with mods hold their value way more stronger on trade in values and even better for private sales. Hope this helps. And that is a Score of a deal you found. IMO these trucks are just breaking in at 10k miles.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you for your response.
The longer you debate and over analyze the better chances the truck would be sold to someone who does not need to be convinced.
does it really matter what we think? its you money and i really hope you have common sense on top of it.
where is the truck i want to buy it now since you do not want it. I would not mind getting the second one.