Looking at 2014 Roush SE need advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Take the supercharged V8. The body style of GEN1 is awesome. Super low miles should make it an easy decision.

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
You could buy it for a little less (haggle) and sell it next year and not lose a dime on the deal. Crazy if you don't scoop that up. Just sold mine for a little less than that with 96k miles on it, so that thing is nearly new......

Wait what? You sold your truck, why?

OP
OP
H

highgun

Reaction score
Guys. I am still looking at getting this 2014 Roush I mentioned. But, I did find a 2017 available, but they are still at 5K over MSRP and I'd have to pay 1600 to ship it. Any thoughts on the matter would be appreciated. I'm just having a hard time buying the old body style. Thanks in advance.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guys. I am still looking at getting this 2014 Roush I mentioned. But, I did find a 2017 available, but they are still at 5K over MSRP and I'd have to pay 1600 to ship it. Any thoughts on the matter would be appreciated. I'm just having a hard time buying the old body style. Thanks in advance.

Just buy the Gen2 if you are on the fence.......