Livernois Motorsports Needs your Help!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We-need-you-1255423275.jpg

We are looking for pictures of your cars that
have been built by us, or feature our products on.
These would be for a monthly "Customer Spotlight" feature in this very newsletter, and on our website.

Now's the perfect chance to show of your car to the rest of the Livernois family of customers!

Contact us at: [email protected]

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I do need to find a way to get there..... So many wants... so little time, and allowance...

I was going to grab your tuner a couple years ago, but things fell through. I do need to improve my power to weight ratio a bit for the rallycross and road rallies.

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do need to find a way to get there..... So many wants... so little time, and allowance...

I was going to grab your tuner a couple years ago, but things fell through. I do need to improve my power to weight ratio a bit for the rallycross and road rallies.

I see your from Plymouth, MI. Turn right on Gulley from Michigan ave, were on the right hand side about 1/4 mile past the railroad tracks. haha

Now is the best time to stop by and pick up a MyCal and Windstorm CAI combo, you'll pickup about 20-30whp.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I see your from Plymouth, MI. Turn right on Gulley from Michigan ave, were on the right hand side about 1/4 mile past the railroad tracks. haha

Now is the best time to stop by and pick up a MyCal and Windstorm CAI combo, you'll pickup about 20-30whp.

Yes, I have driven by the shop a few times, and now that I commute to and from Warren every day, it is almost on the way.

Don't worry, it is on the short list.... I just need to get the "have to buy / fix to stay on the road" stuff done so I can get the "I wanna go fast mamma" parts. I follow closely with what you guys do, I'll be in touch one of these days, hopefully sooner than later!

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, I have driven by the shop a few times, and now that I commute to and from Warren every day, it is almost on the way.

Don't worry, it is on the short list.... I just need to get the "have to buy / fix to stay on the road" stuff done so I can get the "I wanna go fast mamma" parts. I follow closely with what you guys do, I'll be in touch one of these days, hopefully sooner than later!

Sounds good. That is understandable, you need to have the truck in working order to add those performance goodies. Stop on in one of these days, I'll show you some of the projects we have going on.