Livernois Motorsports & Engineering Ford Raptor Fuel Pump Upgrade Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you, Brandon

Ordered!!!!!!

So MFT, you ordered on 2/19 based on the vendor stating " in stock ready to deliver" today is 3/18, it's a month. Did you get your gears?
Randy

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nope!

I can only assume Livernois is getting the gears from the same place.
I ordered the fuel pump too and told them to ship at the same time so I haven't seen anything yet.
And yes I'm disappointed!!!

But the dealer that I am going to use is still back logged and haven't made an appointment with them as of yet.

Last edited:

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope!

I can only assume Livernois is getting the gears from the same place.
I ordered the fuel pump too and told them to ship at the same time so I haven't seen anything yet.

But the dealer that I am going to use is still back logged and haven't made an appointment with them as of yet.

So is it not utter horse shit that a vendor would say " in stock ready to deliver" and it's not!

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To be honest I haven't been on top of calling Livernois, so I will give them a call tomorrow and have Brandon give an explanation.

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To be honest I haven't been on top of calling Livernois, so I will give call tomorrow and have Brandon give an explanation.

Are you serious? Explanation? Are you a really nice guy or simply in denial? What's to explain? The vendor states above " in stock ready to deliver " it's been a month. That's deceptive and dishonest.
Anyways , good luck bro, I rest my case.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am a really nice guy and try not to stress over things to much. I get that from being a crane operator. LOL
And I've done a lot of after market mods in my life time to know things don't always go smooth.
But like I said if I had them in my hands right now I couldn't do anything with them at the moment.

Now if I was in your position and couldn't put my truck back together yeah I'd be pissed.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Biggest you sound a little harsh in a couple of posts in a couple of threads about Livernois.
Is there some thing I or we should know about?

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

And to point out I wasn't stressing TSS either, and I would still buy from them if they had sets ready for sale.

Last edited:

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am a really nice guy and try not to stress over things to much. I get that from being a crane operator. LOL
And I've done a lot of after market mods in my life time to know things don't always go smooth.
But like I said if I had them in my hands right now I couldn't do anything with them at the moment.

Now if I was in your position and couldn't put my truck back together yeah I'd be pissed.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Biggest you sound a little harsh in a couple of posts in a couple of threads about Livernois.
Is there some thing I or we should know about?

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

And to point out I wasn't stressing TSS either, and I would still buy from them if they had sets ready for sale.

I do not have any tolerance for deceptive or dishonest people. I do not tolerate it in my children, friends , employees and definitely not from a vendor.

SVT_4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you serious? Explanation? Are you a really nice guy or simply in denial? What's to explain? The vendor states above " in stock ready to deliver " it's been a month. That's deceptive and dishonest.
Anyways , good luck bro, I rest my case.

Being in the business of retail products myself, saying you are in stock last month, does not always mean they would be in stock today. You act like it is malicious and I certainly don't see it that way.

metronyc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have problem with Livernois fuel pump kit PPL-601112 , check engine come on with emission codes and the engine is stall on stop , i send them few emails no respond . any ideas what might be the problem ?

Last edited: