Light to Light Race

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Orlando Fl

SO I'm returning from a lunch date with my wife headed home. Up in front of me I see a tricked out Dodge Pu. You know the one...5.7 Hemi ...Roll bar and lights on the back, every conceivable spot covered in chrome....4 door, rolling on 37's 4"lift maybe more...twin hood scoop...and to beat it all an "I love the haters" sticker on the back window.

So it ends up I'm right beside him at this light. Its at an overpass and their is a second light just about a tenth of a mile on the other side...maybe more but not much....no words were exchanged no looks, I could just feel it...he wanted some Raptor ass...:peace:

Light turns green he guns it I accelerate with him....hes a bumper ahead of me then starts to pull further...now I think I need to give it some more fuel and I ease out in front by a bumper...hes screaming away but dropping back a hood length...now were at the top of the hill with 50 feet or so room to stop...I let out of it and stop at the light.

Light turns green but were caught in traffic. We trade spots a couple of times in traffic then he gets blocked in...normal speeds at this point. The last half of this road is an expressway with no lights...I continue on my merry way headed home while he plays catch up..Im done racing I'm just driving. The expressway ends and I merge right onto another as he goes straight to access another road. As he passes me his buddy rolls the window down and flicks me off!

Whos hatin' who?:baby:

BMart

FRF Resident Artist
Reaction score
Guaranteed they flip off everyone they race, even if they win. Hell, you'd probably get flipped off no matter what you did, even if you didn't race. It's also guaranteed that they will never be driving away from a lunch date with any sort of resemblance of a female. Count your blessings, they have a right to be jealous. Haha

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha. The last guy that wanted some was an srt8 GC. I didn't even try. If its gas, its usually a Tundra or Tacoma thats hell bent on racing me.

Mark Ducati

Full Access Member
Reaction score
People like that exist no matter what they drive... even guys that drive Ferrari's and Lambo's... human nature can be an evil thing.

Whenever I see someone being an ass like that, I often wonder what THEIR life and lifestyle must be like?

I have a wife and two beautiful children who are my world to me... we all have problems in life, but people like that are usually miserable on the inside or don't have a clue in life!

If winning a stoplight to stoplight race is the best part of their day, wow! See what I mean?

Waya

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am suprised he didn't have a calvin pissing on a ford sticker on the back. We have our fair share of redneck ******** like that in atlanta for sure. Just gotta brush them off and laugh.