Lifted Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
aaaah he sold it. Now someone else is going to get made fun of

svtippy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if im not mistaken that god awful lift uses the stock shocks so i would move it to mid perch and if that doesn't work then fenders and get rid of the - offset

Gilligan

Reaction score
if im not mistaken that god awful lift uses the stock shocks so i would move it to mid perch and if that doesn't work then fenders and get rid of the - offset

If the ebay link above really is of his truck i'd say the solution he found to his problems was lifting the whole damn body of the truck above the tires...... :supergay:

But hey, thats much easier on the truck than mudding with it or jumping it so his logic was solid at least..................

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does the 4" lift kit include mid perch? If not, mid perch the front and put a block in the back for more height. That is, of course, if you're dead set on running the -44 wheels.

It does look pretty nose low. If not on mid perch already I'd try that. Seeing as other DB lifts actually lessen the angle of the CV's compared to stock "sometimes", top perch could be an option as well depending on what the current angles look like.

Outside of that the AMP tires are 13.5" wide, perhaps switching to a 37x12.50x20 trail grappler would help as well.

Good luck

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sure not my cup of tea but damn if I will be a smart ass about it. Lots of folks on here do things I don't care for but it is what they want so God bless em. Some of you folks really need to take your own advice and calm down. It ain't your truck so don't take it so personal. Poor dude was ran off and done sold his truck. Not the best way to treat a new member, so shame on you!!

But since he is gone now..............just Damn.......did he **** up that truck!

Last edited:

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Ha, ya'll ran him off to sell the truck!

I happened to come across this searching about 20x12 wheels (coincidentally -44 offset), just because I saw a style I sort of liked. BTW I'm building a house so no funds to even consider them, but was curious just to see if anyone has fit them and how they looked. Attached a picture of them (yes I HATE the played out rockstar wheels, but nonetheless like the concave...) and also one on a FX4 with 20x12 (Fuel brand I think) & 35's.

I wonder if he ran a 20x12, same -44 offset with 20x12.5x35 tires if he could have ran them? Mid perch is a given, maybe required to top perch.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• KMC-XD-811-RS2.jpg
    KMC-XD-811-RS2.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 381
  • 13615496465_6f3762b72c_b.jpg
    13615496465_6f3762b72c_b.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 149