Lifted Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

staabo1

Reaction score
Hi. I lifted my raptor. 4" Fabtech lift with fuel 20x12 dune and 37" amp tires. I am having a really bad rubbing problem and don't know what to do. I like the way it looks right now but when i turn it catches on the back part of the fenders on both sides. I don't want to cut it and it look like crap but i don't really want to lift it higher. I like the way it sits right now. I don't know what to do and i am out of ideas. Please help with any ideas. :boxed:

mkelly984

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck with this one, not much knowledge here with lifted Raptors... Hope you have thick skin. Welcome to the forum by the way.

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, good luck, better turn the fan off, ***** GONNA START FLYING. LOL

OP
OP
S

staabo1

Reaction score
Thanks. I know people think it stupid but its what i wanted to do with it. I am not worried. Thanks for the welcome. I have no idea what to do with it. i am lost.