Leveling kit and venom installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The guys at MGI Motorsports did the leveling kit and bumper/rigid install and it looks amazing. They are an ADD and Rigid dealer. They have worked on several Raptors and have several Raptors of their own. They are located in Elgin Illinois outside of Chicago. If anyone wants their number send me a pm and I will be happy to pass it along.
cceebd0c-55da-1744.jpg

cceebd0c-55f2-b861.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331058114.085113.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331058114.085113.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 93
OP
OP
troycrna

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Painted the small white bars under the grill black. Made a hell of a difference.

Reaction score
The guys at MGI Motorsports did the leveling kit and bumper/rigid install and it looks amazing. They are an ADD and Rigid dealer. They have worked on several Raptors and have several Raptors of their own. They are located in Elgin Illinois outside of Chicago. If anyone wants their number send me a pm and I will be happy to pass it along.
cceebd0c-55da-1744.jpg

cceebd0c-55f2-b861.jpg

We Highly Recommend MGI Motorsports, Great Guys to work with. Bumper Looks Awesome!

OP
OP
troycrna

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They like the trux kit. They have done the perch and messed up shocks that weren't covered under warranty. They have all said the perch gives a much harsher ride