Lets see those custom plates!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
WHY WHY WHY?!?!?!?! hahaha just ******* around with ya guys.. great plates.. still thinking of what mine should be...

never had custom plates before. In texas what is the process where do I go once I know what I want?

My plates was mentioned but THAT PLACE can cost you out the ass. They are an independent company. They have some bad ass looking stuff though. I wanted the dimaond plate look but TO DAM MUCH MONEY!

The state is gonna charge you between $20-$40 for your plate depending on what type you chose. MY PLATES charges you like $70 for the plate, then you have the $20-$40 state fee every year. With My plates you also have to pay an anual fee to reserve your number. 1, 3, 5, 10 years. Its like another $350 for a 5 year garante! TO DAMN MUCH MONEY in my opinion.

The state ones are the additional $20-$40 a year over the normal fee but you keep it at no charge as long as you renew it on time every year. I roll my license fee and specialty plate fee all together at the same time and its $107 a year I think.

Start here for the state plates. Click on the ones listed on the left hand collom and it will show you a pic of it. Then you can select it and hunt for your number or let the state issue one at random. State link---

https://rts.texasonline.state.tx.us/NASApp/txdotrts/SpecialPlateOrderServlet?grpid=60&pltid=99

BDRAG

SeaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At least we can go online and pick our plates in real time. When I was in NJ, you have to mail some dumb arse form into the state, just so they can return it 3 months later telling you the plates are already taken. :peace:

Ya Jersey is still the same, you get 3 picks in case the one is taken. I wish Jersey had that kinda website, that would make things so much easier.
Im still deciding what I wanna put on the raptor.
This plate is on my SS
DSC01936.jpg

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ya Jersey is still the same, you get 3 picks in case the one is taken. I wish Jersey had that kinda website, that would make things so much easier.
Im still deciding what I wanna put on the raptor.
This plate is on my SS
[IMGhttp://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/jack0278/DSC01936.jpg[/IMG]

NJ does have an online system now, but you still need to get your username/password for it in the mail. but it does allow you to instantly see what is available. It's been that way for 2+ years now.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Mine is self explanitory. I am very Patriotic! I care about this country and those who want to tear it down. From within or from outside of it. Also I can remember this one easy. HAhahaaaaaa. Oh and the front one is that reflective decal copy I had made. Its all about milage! AHhahaaaaa.

This has the twin towers boardered by the Pentagon shape, the towers form the 11 in 9-11-01, that date I will always remeber and feel in my heart. The 3 places brave americans DIED by the hands of those affore mentioned are inscribed in the boarders of the Pentagon. Somerset County PA, New York NY, Washington DC. Across the bottom are the words FIGHT TERRORISIM.

I am very proud that my state offers this plate and its 1/2 the cost of most of the states other personalized plates. Thanks Rick Perry........

BDRAG

That's an awesome plate! In AZ, we have a plate that the entire thing is basically the American flag and it says "freedom" across the bottom, I have that one.

Will someone please get the plate CLVRGRL.

bwa-haaaa, awesome.