Lets see those custom plates!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will start first....

No explanation needed, right?:peace:

Attachments

• plate.jpg
    plate.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 331

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
I will start first....

No explanation needed, right?:peace:

Mine is self explanitory. I am very Patriotic! I care about this country and those who want to tear it down. From within or from outside of it. Also I can remember this one easy. HAhahaaaaaa. Oh and the front one is that reflective decal copy I had made. Its all about milage! AHhahaaaaa.

This has the twin towers boardered by the Pentagon shape, the towers form the 11 in 9-11-01, that date I will always remeber and feel in my heart. The 3 places brave americans DIED by the hands of those affore mentioned are inscribed in the boarders of the Pentagon. Somerset County PA, New York NY, Washington DC. Across the bottom are the words FIGHT TERRORISIM.

I am very proud that my state offers this plate and its 1/2 the cost of most of the states other personalized plates. Thanks Rick Perry........

BDRAG

Attachments

• MARCH 2011 RAPTOR PICS 010.jpg
    MARCH 2011 RAPTOR PICS 010.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 396
  • MARCH 2011 RAPTOR PICS 026.jpg
    MARCH 2011 RAPTOR PICS 026.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 426
  • MARCH 2011 RAPTOR PICS 032.jpg
    MARCH 2011 RAPTOR PICS 032.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 330
  • MARCH 2011 RAPTOR PICS 049.jpg
    MARCH 2011 RAPTOR PICS 049.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine is self explanitory. I am very Patriotic! I care about this country and those who want to tear it down. From within or from outside of it. Also I can remember this one easy. HAhahaaaaaa. Oh and the front one is that reflective decal copy I had made. Its all about milage! AHhahaaaaa.

This has the twin towers boardered by the Pentagon shape, the towers form the 11 in 9-11-01, that date I will always remeber and feel in my heart. The 3 places brave americans DIED by the hands of those affore mentioned are inscribed in the boarders of the Pentagon. Somerset County PA, New York NY, Washington DC. Across the bottom are the words FIGHT TERRORISIM.

I am very proud that my state offers this plate and its 1/2 the cost of most of the states other personalized plates. Thanks Rick Perry........

BDRAG

from someone who lost people they care abiut and a native born an breed new yorker thank you glad to see support from far away:waytogo:

OP
OP
DubbsFaris

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know someone who is getting clvrgrl in TX when the 7series go on sale again. Limited to 6 here, used to be 5, but they started allowing 7 as part of a biannual fundraiser.

Why Dubbs? Thats my name- Warren, W(Double U) instead of dubbya like bush, its always just been dubbs- got the nickname back in grade school from some kid from CT believe it or not...

Dont usually get called that IRL, but its a great use for forums, and helps me identify people who know me from people who dont. Im on MANY forums, RZR, Ruckus, several Shelby, mustang, and SVT forums.