Let's play a game: Guess the Rental

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
I dropped the truck off at the dealer this afternoon to have the dreaded clunk repaired and a few factory paint flaws fixed. I'm going to be Raptor-less for a few days so my buddy at the dealer hooked me up with a rental. The first person to guess correctly wins their choice between 2 spectacular prizes!

To the victor, go the spoils: ***You can skip to page 7, post #63 for the correct answer.***

Prize #1 - Are you tired of banging your ridiculous factory antenna on the entrance to your garage and low hanging trees? Then here's your solution! Originally purchased from a high volume - low profit Ebay retailer, this black-rubberized-plastic-stubby antenna is the answer to all of your woes. It will even arrive at your door with the correct adapter installed and a touch of slightly used Loctite Thread Locker (Red 271). Measuring a full 13 inches and sporting reasonable girth, this baby will never embarass you with annoying radio static. The only downside? Subjected to high outside temperatures and freeway speeds north of 80, it tends to go a little flacid and arch in the breeze... possibly more embarrassing than static.

0f874365.jpg

Prize #2 - Has this ever happened to you?

YouTube - Snow Tow Fail

Me either. But it does emphasize the importance of proper towing equipment and technique, both of which were conspicuously absent in the above demonstration. Well, I'm here to help. Offering for the first time ever on the slightly blemished/used marketplace, your second option is handsomely dressed in slight surface rust, plus a mild coating of grease and dirt. It is the pivotal piece in an assortment of used towing gear that has accumulated in my garage. No longer will you be searching for the Holy Grail of towing, the one treasure that firmly connects your truck and trailer. I know that you have traversed the 4 corners of the Earth, searching endlessly for such an amazing object. Guess the rental car and it could be yours!

30c5a31f.jpg

Last edited: