Latest Offroading - Bash plate bent :D

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

umair_k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is one of the tough area's to offroad in UAE, there are more as well, will be going there soon. Thought I'd share!

IMG_9474.jpg

IMG_9605.jpg

IMG_9650.jpg

IMG_9460.jpg

IMG_9800.jpg

IMG_9807.jpg

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those dunes are just gorgeous. Nice pics umair.

I can see the dented skid plate in the bottom two pics... Looks like you hit pretty hard.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is some amazing land out your way. Great pics too!!

I would imagine that H1 had a tough time keeping up with you in the soft stuff.

peppercorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very cool looking place. It's hard to believe our Raptors are as wide as that Hummer, cool 50'' Rigid bar on that one, did you guys do a 'Rigid' group buy?

OP
OP
U

umair_k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those dunes are just gorgeous. Nice pics umair.

I can see the dented skid plate in the bottom two pics... Looks like you hit pretty hard.

Yeah my own stupidity, was climbing and had to lift off at the bottom of the dune before going up, but if you lift off then you dont reach the peak (no speed) or momentum!

You guys think i might have damaged something else underneath the bash plate? I can get this repaired and get a new one when this one gives up completely. This is quite normal specialy coming up or going down the dunes.