Last minute hook up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gen1Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well not quite what it sounds like...

I ended up in the SoCal area with the family over the 4th of July week. I called Jarrett at RPG on the 5th on the off chance he could schedule me in for a Stage 3 install on Friday the 6th. He said sure, bring her on in.

So Friday I showed up and was greeted by the gang. I pulled "Liz" in the shop and the work began.

I got the Stage 3 and also had the front raised to the middle perch. Now it looks better, rides better, and I don't ever have to worry about bending my frame.

I was greatly impressed with the friendly attitude, expert knowledge base, and quality work. A special thanks to Cory for taking the time to show me how things work and Jarrett for being generous. Thank you guys!

Stock height

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Stage 3

Middle Perch

All set

RPG Raptor

Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Have you taken it out and pounded on the stage 3 yet? I'm sure you'll love it just like everyone else.

I can't freaking wait for my appointment with RPG next Thursday!

OP
OP
Gen1Rap

Gen1Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you taken it out and pounded on the stage 3 yet? I'm sure you'll love it just like everyone else.

I can't freaking wait for my appointment with RPG next Thursday!

Hopefully this weekend at the local dunes (Pismo)