Khilborn's "New" 2014 Ford Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Khilborn

Reaction score
Just wanted to thank everyone who helped me out before I purchased this truck. I have been an official Raptor owner for about 10 days now. I fully detailed the truck this weekend with a bath and a nice wax. Even installed my first mod, the Stubby antenna. The truck came with another mod which is a safe in the center console. Don't know how much I like it at this point. Here are some pictures of my "new" Raptor...

3fwVqjW.jpg

gzFdbpM.jpg

BhYV9Hq.jpg

Adlqsii.jpg

ymnw4n1.jpg

3fwVqjW.jpg

2SSvWD4.jpg

HwyhgJn.jpg

fsJtV2E.jpg

1uJ1DYa.jpg

Last edited:

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL, while the pictures were loading, I knew right away it was in Florida due to the trees/natural landscape.

Where at in florida?

OP
OP
K

Khilborn

Reaction score
LOL, while the pictures were loading, I knew right away it was in Florida due to the trees/natural landscape.

Where at in florida?

Winter Garden

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Howdy, 10 days later you should be in love with it!!

Yes, I am!

Jeddi

Reaction score
You and I are in the same boat but @ opposite ends of the country. Bought my first Raptor three weeks ago (has the gun safe, not using it) and my first two mods were stubby & tinted front side windows. Welcome aboard.

OP
OP
K

Khilborn

Reaction score
You and I are in the same boat but @ opposite ends of the country. Bought my first Raptor three weeks ago (has the gun safe, not using it) and my first two mods were stubby & tinted front side windows. Welcome aboard.

The only thing I am not liking about the safe in the center console is the charger cables. I must leave the safe open in order to use the cables if I want to charge my phone. It's kind of annoying. I do not know if I am going to keep the safe in it or not. Time will tell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter