Ken Block's raptor robbed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Battle Born

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alarm

No stock alarm, please tell us the details, how did they get in? Prybar?

:batman2:

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Missed the link sorry:scum:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i think they broke a window. aftermarket alarms have a glass breakage sensor that will go off when a window gets broken. you still have a broken window, but with my setup, i get notified right away on my phone and my remote (when its in range) if my vehicle is tampered with. i will come to my truck with an arsenal when i get that notification

Battle Born

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry

To rich to bring your stuff into the hotel, not a good Idea

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

They make that materiel for windows for use in bad weather, can stop a 2+4 at 80MPH I'll find a good quality, and install on the sides and back, that will stop the smash and grab ********, but I would never leave anything in there to grab, couple of extra trips to the room, instead of texting and drinking

:dogpile:

Battle Born

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sad Story

I now a guy was in Mojave, Cal, got his whole rig stolen during the night, race car in trailer, truck tools, you name it, he could never have made enough trips back to the room. Next day he hired a helicopter and tried to hunt um down, no luck. We all chipped in later to pay for the chopper, he had hardly any insurance, except for the truck and trailer.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Thanks for the Kind words about the Dirt Bags that broke into RaptorTrax:Grenade:.

We spent a TON of hours and Hours and ohh, More hours. On making sure this truck was ready for whatever Ken and the crew throw at it. We have back up of almost everything and every part.. We never thought in a million years some low life would break windows and steal gear so with that said the local Ford dealer was on point and got everything fixed for us in less then 24 hours...

We are VERY aware of whats happened and the Missoula Police have recovered almost everything. We have a complete list provided for them.

The Good News is we are on our way to Nelson B.C for the Video / Photo Shoot and can't wait to show everyone what is happening....Right now contracts and big corporate have our lips locked. :)

what i can share is that our Marketing crew and PR people that are on location are posting on Facebook and Instagram from Canada and its going to BE INSANE.

ALL i can share is BIG HELI equipment is involved and its going to be INSANE.

Check it for updates and photos

www.instagram.com/officialSVC
www.facebook.com/specialvehicleconcepts

Cheers,
Marc

RaptorVette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This sucks!!! That's the worst feeling when you work your ass off and are able to buy something nice and them some ************* ***** it up! I found a couple of websites that have a security window film that won't prevent a break-in but it will slow them down. I found a local tint shop that would be willing to install. The guy is going to look at the products and see if it would be worth it.

3M:
3M Scotchshield Automotive Security Films - Clear and tinted Security films for cars, trucks - 3M Scotchshield

VehicleGARD:
Vehicle Glass Protection Kits by VehicleGARD | Security Window Film Kits

Last edited:

RigChaser962

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This sucks!!! That's the worst feeling when you work your ass off and are able to buy something nice and them some ************* ***** it up! I found a couple of websites that have a security window film that won't prevent a break-in but it will slow them down. I found a local tint shop that would be willing to install. The guy is going to look at the products and see if it would be worth it.

3M:
3M Scotchshield Automotive Security Films - Clear and tinted Security films for cars, trucks - 3M Scotchshield

VehicleGARD:
Vehicle Glass Protection Kits by VehicleGARD | Security Window Film Kits

keep us updated on these products and what he says, i would be interested in using it if its worth it.