Just Raced Mint 400 in my Ford Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I saw you come through. I was in Pit A. Your truck is kick ass! This is what we need. More real Raptors on the course. Myself and two others are planning on 1800 class next year.

Good thing your starting to plan now... maybe your body kit will be in by then. Lol....

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Good thing your starting to plan now... maybe your body kit will be in by then. Lol....

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

Ugh!!!! Who knows. I gave my last harsh word last Thursday and if it's not in my hands by next week then the deals off. I'll make the kit myself. I would've in the first place if I knew it would take this long.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sometimes you have to find ways to amuse yourself while working the pits at the Mint. See, your truck or buggy will pass, but you can watch a whole movie by the time it comes through again. Or you can do what this guy did. He was bouncing around in that Sumo balloon giving thumbs up to all the racers. Had us all busting up!

Somehow I just happen to get this shot with one of the "God Is Awesome" trucks from Texana Ranch (Home of the TRR).

unnamed.jpg

OP
OP
M

metroman

Reaction score
Great video! I love the comment in the beginning.. "What? No coffee or anything?!" Lol

That was in regards to the starting line-up. No one was giving us direction and the guy at the light was jumping up and down trying to get anyone to come up to the start light. Getting the racers staged looks like herding a bunch of cats. The guy at the light was stressing out a bit and throwing his hands in the air like we were the retards. Even though someone else told us to wait about a 100 yards back. We were laughing at him stressing out.