Just ordered White 2011 Crewcab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Boooom!!!! Can't wait to see how it comes out. Congrats Ocean, but as a guy who pre-pre-pre-ordered a white 6.2 before production, lemme tell you, the waiting game you are about to embark upon is simultaneously exciting and excruciating.

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
what was ur discount? cant seem to do much better than 1500$ off MSRP.

OP
OP
O

Ocean rescue

Grenade
Reaction score
Yes I know here goes the fun part of waiting.....nothing wrong with waiting for a good thing. I qualifly for Fords A plan discount as Im with EHV Ocean Rescue. The second I get it Ill make sure everbody gets plenty of photos and feedback....dont hold your breathe :)

Banned
Reaction score
awesome, can't wait till the 2011's start showing up at my local dealer, i will be there every week to test drive em :D

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
Yes I know here goes the fun part of waiting.....nothing wrong with waiting for a good thing. I qualifly for Fords A plan discount as Im with EHV Ocean Rescue. The second I get it Ill make sure everbody gets plenty of photos and feedback....dont hold your breathe :)

Hmm, Raptor is not eligilble for ANY discount program MY Ford contact tells me? need your secret.... want to order mine this week.