Just in case you were wondering

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Or you could contact your friendly fastener supplier (me) and get them for free.

:) I'm gonna bring one down to the home depot and see if I can locate a screw the same size/thread/length. if not i will hit you up!

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So since I'm bored at work I measured a maf bolt from a 08 5.4 expedition that I happen to be working on. The bolt size is M4x.70x12mm. So Metric 4 by .70 thread pitch by 12mm long. I'm sure the 08 intake housing is the same as the Raptors so I would start there. If you were closer I could just give you a couple lol.

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
:) I'm gonna bring one down to the home depot and see if I can locate a screw the same size/thread/length. if not i will hit you up!

They will be metric. Pirate is likely right on target with the size. If you strike out at HD shoot me a note. Let me know what drive type you prefer (phillips, torx, socket/allen). Stainless would be best.