Jokerz Performance HDC Battery Cable Upgrade Kit/Grounding Kit Installed! (Pics!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well put Ruby. This thread started out like a what I did today let me review it but it becomes glaringly obvious that you have a dog in this fight. That starts to look like an infomercial to me so I am immediately wary of the product. That aside, going all Randy M on a long time member like @t_j is not a way that will sell products on this forum.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
both are long time but t_j is still active and has good input. I don't think it's Reptars goal to be an ass. one likes one don't now pass me the dam popcorn

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
simply put, I put up a thread to share my new mod. People like it? Great. People don't like it? No biggie. But if someone is going to post negative and false mis-informed remarks about my latest mod (and they're free to do so if they desire), I'm going to correct them and provide the correct info in response to those remarks. Same way I'll respond to compliments or questions. Pretty plain and simple. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yes there's a little sarcasm and ball busting sprinkled in throughout, but there's a little of that in just about every thread on this section. No harm no foul. Don't get ******* in a *** folks.

And PS, I've been around longer, and have more posts, I'm not new to this rodeo even though I haven't been a daily poster recently. Oh and I'm an EE as well, so rest assured I know how 12v systems work ;) lol

Now if we don't all mind, if we can go back to my original post at topic, any other questions or comments or whatever about my latest mod, post away. Further debating from the same peanut gallery, lets just move along.

Last edited:

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jokerz Performance HDC Battery Cable Upgrade Kit/Grounding Kit Installed! (Pi...

Jesus ****, all I said was it wasn't worth the money then you ******* blew a gasket! No one gives a shit about this product it's clear from the ******* huge response to the group buy that you set up! That screems ******* rep to me, maybe you should get your account updated to vendor!

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm interested.

I'm actually interested, as well. I was just scared to say so.

Don't be scared off by a couple rotten apples in the field lol. Outside the Raptor world this is a very common mod that people do, especially when more and more electrical mods are added, which are usually popular mods on Raptors between LED bars, winches, compressors, air horns, stereos, etc.

Shoot Jokerz a message if you want one, here's his GB thread:
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f257...attery-cable-upgrade-kit-grounding-kit-46055/