Jerry Cans/Mounts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you got a military friend, he/she can tactically acquire one for you like this.
jerry_can_mount_700.jpg

Steel in construction and very durable. You can sand them down and paint them whatever color you want. I have a couple of the Plastic Jerry cans used by the military and they work great.
I havent installed the mount since i really dont want to drill into the bed of my truck just yet.

Here is one on sale at amazon for 20 bucks.
41J6GXRNQJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

OP
OP
BKoolReturns

BKoolReturns

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Nacho: Thanks. As a military type myself, I can acquire one as well. From personal experience though, I am not a fan of that mounting solution.

@Dan: Thanks for the link. I can easily acquire the Sceptre cans, but was wondering if there are better mounting solutions then the one Nacho suggested, or this one which I feel is too expensive: Jerry Can Holder

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ah yea, didnt notice the Army logo under your name. Good luck with your search. That 75 holder is a bit of a rip off IMO