Interior Customizing from Raptor Addict

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jclark1200

Reaction score
Ya maybe just leveling kit , anyone done one them self ? I prefer to work on / build myself I'm looking for a bit better looking stance mines stock I see others with a little lift and gees makes mine not look so hot lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 AM ----------

As stupid as it sounds I'm more after looks !and function

D

Deleted member 12951

Look for mid perch in the suspension section. This is where you can adjust the stock shocks and raise the nose to gain clearance but also levels it out.

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So guys I have a 12 svt raptor I want to do a little lift and some updates , I'm looking for a go to place to get info and lift , I live on the coast trying to find some people I can chat with to bring me up to speed on raptor mods , any help would be appreciated/ joel

Violent death in 3.......2.......1.......:biggun:

D

Deleted member 12951

Ya maybe just leveling kit , anyone done one them self ? I prefer to work on / build myself I'm looking for a bit better looking stance mines stock I see others with a little lift and gees makes mine not look so hot lol

---------- Post added at 05:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 AM ----------

As stupid as it sounds I'm more after looks !and function

Hey new guy, while you are looking up mid perch also google what hi-jacking a thread means. And then tell us WTF you are doing?