Interior Customizing from Raptor Addict

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sombra

Reaction score
I am thinking about putting the RaptorAddict Door Panel and Center Dash items on my 14 Raptor Screw. I browsed the "What did you do to your Raptor today" thread and didn't see them in the posts. Didn't look through all 500 plus pages!

Who has done these items and are you glad you did?

Any other custom interior items that you recommend?

D

Deleted member 12951

Interesting, didn't even know they had all the bling for the Raptor. Guess maybe that's why though, I personally am not into bling and perhaps others feel the same. The only thing I did on the interior so far is cover the center armrest with cushion and leather with Raptor Embroidery vendor here and did a custom print with my VIN.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was talking to my graphics guy, and they can do full custom colored dash panels using vinyl. Saw some pics, and it looked awesome. Carbon fibre, matte black, exterior color match - the sky is the limit. Plus, you get sick of it, you can remove it or change colors......

OP
OP
sombra

sombra

Reaction score
Interesting, didn't even know they had all the bling for the Raptor. Guess maybe that's why though, I personally am not into bling and perhaps others feel the same. The only thing I did on the interior so far is cover the center armrest with cushion and leather with Raptor Embroidery vendor here and did a custom print with my VIN.

These items appear to be low key bling. In particular the laser etched door panel logo. I could picture that coming stock. Of course, this is only my humble opinion. If I get it I'll post pics here.

OP
OP
sombra

sombra

Reaction score
Tough to improve on stock styling... Maybe that's why

Oh, I agree. Just hella excited about my Raptor. I have never really added anything to the rest of the vehicles I owned. But this one may get a little touch here and there...

Coop77InTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I started off slow, but it becomes an obsession! I never did anything inside though, it just always seemed perfect to me in terms of comfort and styling.

jclark1200

Reaction score
So guys I have a 12 svt raptor I want to do a little lift and some updates , I'm looking for a go to place to get info and lift , I live on the coast trying to find some people I can chat with to bring me up to speed on raptor mods , any help would be appreciated/ joel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

So guys I have a 12 svt raptor I want to do a little lift and some updates , I'm looking for a go to place to get info and lift , I live on the coast trying to find some people I can chat with to bring me up to speed on raptor mods , any help would be appreciated/ joel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you say "LIFT"?

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: