Interesting Snorkel Creation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was sniffing around youtube for some new vids. Spotted this video and clipped a pic of this guys snorkel. Looks fascinating although hole-sawing an opening in one's fender takes some kahona's, but it does give me some ideas..... BTW, I have no freeking clue what these guys are saying, but i probably like.

Ford Raptor F150 SVT Tests - YouTube

Attachments

• Slide1.jpg
    Slide1.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 128

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang that takes some balls, he should have just came out of the side vent if possible.

D

Deleted member 12951

Would of been a cooler video if he went into deep water with that snorkel instead of just sand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have been considering this for a while.

Why?

1. It would be nice just to make sure the intake is up and above the water and mud line, just in case I decide to take the truck back on some of the roads with REAL DEEP holes I know of.

2. Using a snorkel set up with a cyclone pre cleaner or aiming the intake rearward may help with those very dusty runs. Help save the air filter a little bit.

The hard part for me is having the airbox on the drivers side. I would rather sawy the battery and intake box sides. Having the snorkel vent on the drivers side would just get annoying, in my opinion.

D

Deleted member 12951

Still no idea what they are saying. Weird the music is in English though...

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where that snorkel comes out the fender is where I draw my intake air from without the hole in the fender of course!!! lol