Installed these super cheap reverse lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are no reviews….You will have to the first one on Amazon to give it a review. My experience with cheap lights, and have seen it other trucks too. These lights have unpredictable life expectancy. They fill with water, condensation, fit and finish goes to shit….
Let us know how it works out.

OP
OP
B

Black_Valkyrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They haven't filled with water and they have been on the truck for a week in 100% humidity as well as snow. No issues. It's ip67 rated. As a little background I'm a lighting technician so I have more than a little experience in this area.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Black_Valkyrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you perceive that if something is "super expensive" it's automatically substantially better? even if someone with some knowledge or experience finds something that is both equivalent and "super cheap" as a reasonable alternative? Also, would you rather place a $20 item under your bumper in harms way or a $300 item if they both did the same job?

Explain.

(BTW they have 37 reviews on amazon.ca 24 x 5 star, 6 x 4, 5 x 3) all say what I am saying.

Last edited: