Indmar Marine announces new engine

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went to the Tige ASR launch party last year. They were so stoked about the CTS-V engine as an option at launch. I wonder if all the recalls made them switch to Ford lol

LD50

Reaction score
The first boats with these motors are starting to get out there and it sounds like people are really liking them. The common thing I'm hearing is that they're a lot quieter and feel like they've got a lot more torque on the bottom end.

I saw some cool features too when I looked on indmars site. One of those was a water flow sensor and alarm. Before, the first sign that you had burnt an impeller or had an obstruction was when the engine overheated or went into limp mode. Makes you wonder why simple hasn't been on these boats all along.

Engine Nut

Reaction score
The engines are doing very well so far. We just finished pulling the Worlds Wakeboard Tournament in a Supra Boat with the supercharged 575 ... never missed a beat!!! The reason for some of the features is that we started with a blank sheet of paper and based the design on what a towboat engine should have ... not on what we have always done.

Key

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me know if any of y'all want pics of these engines, I live about 5 minutes from the Tige factory and Charlie (the owner of Tige) and I are friends.

OP
OP
bstoner59

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Let me know if any of y'all want pics of these engines, I live about 5 minutes from the Tige factory and Charlie (the owner of Tige) and I are friends.

I want to drive one! I'll take a Z3 with a 575 please and thank you :mwah1:

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have an Indmar in our old Mastercraft, and if it ever breaks:

1. I will be shocked
2. I will replace it with a 6.2 (but I'll have to get a bigger prop to handle all that torque)

Kudos to Indmar, awesome engines!!!

Attachments

• Table Rock 2010 691.jpg
    Table Rock 2010 691.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 137
  • photo-b01.jpg
    photo-b01.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 269