I'm starting to hate my raptor : never thought this day would come.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is a mechanical device with electronic components. Shit is gonna break.

We bought ours used from a dealership as the second owner, got the extended warranty and I will use it if I need too. So far so good. It had 23k on it when we picked it up in Sept. Just rolled 40k this weekend while running 60 plus in 4wheel hi in the snow. Damn I love this truck!

Hope you get the little things sorted out so you can enjoy it!!!

Just a little warning for everyone... ******* be crazy when they aren't pregnant, add that in and watch your back kids!

5d00c894c57fac436b04975bf9e2a928.jpg

We still love you, @RaptorWifey. We know that you are just being crazy for two right now. :)

Last edited:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just a little warning for everyone... ******* be crazy when they aren't pregnant, add that in and watch your back kids!

5d00c894c57fac436b04975bf9e2a928.jpg
Good Lord help me!
Add that to your signature, lol.
@Yukon Joe - you can seek asylum here in IL if you need to!
I got a couple work weeks of 72 hours coming up. Should help keep a good balance if I'm either working or sleeping. Lol...

Click here to help:
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=831699

Yukon Joe
Great Lakes Raptor Excursions
www.runraptorrun.com

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got mine new in 11. Love this truck. Had a air bag control module replaced at about 4 k miles. Other than that no problems. I have sold too many vehicles and regretted it later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree with Beemerman if you get rid of it your definitely going to regret it. I know it sucks but I would just bite the bullet and fix the problems and enjoy the bad ass ride.

Darick

Reaction score
Got mine new in 11. Love this truck. Had a air bag control module replaced at about 4 k miles. Other than that no problems. I have sold too many vehicles and regretted it later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Man. Sweet truck. Sure would love to be driving one of those!:baby:

ironside

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've got over 100k and the only issue of those you listed I've dealt with is the rear defrost which I can kinda live without but would be nice in the winter

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have had a few small things go wrong(that I didn't break) but other than the Russian roulette nature of the steering wheel radio controls I can't complain. Especially considering what I have driven this truck through. I recommend getting it into the dirt and have some fun. Whole lot easier to forgive a few issues when you jump it, drive it through a ton of snow etc and still drive it home. Almost every time mine goes in to the dealer I hear "boy you sure have fun in this thing don't you?"