I'm Official...I Guess

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVT Bob18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I am an official Raptor owner, now. My son and I picked her up in St. Louis on 6/26 and began our road trip back home. First off, I would like to thank Jeff Houston at Broadway Ford Truck Sales in St. Louis, MO. He was great to work with. Also, I want to thank Randy Wilson (HARLEY6LF250SDU) as well, for helping me in the very beginning when my previous dealer screwed me over. My hat's off to both off you gentlemen.
The trip was awesome and my son has an incredible memory, for life. We got to go up in the Gateway Arch and that was pretty incredible itself. I'm not sure who was more blown away...me or my son. The next morning, it was on to Louisville, KY and the Louisville Slugger Factory & Museum. Again, what an incredible experience. We spent most of the afternoon there and just took our time as we went from exhibit to exhibit.
Needless to say, I did a hell of a lot of driving (about 900 miles in all), but enjoyed every mile. The Raptor felt great. So far, it has exceeded my expectations and makes me glad I made the purchase.
We got home around 2:30 PM on 6/28. Of course, my neighbors we coming over and congratulating me as I was washing all the crap off, from the road trip.
What a trip...what a trip.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 85

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is awesome. May it be the first of many memorable moments with your son. The Raptor will be good for plenty of them.

bakkbakk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
was your part of the 2014 recall that just came out? :) Because you needed more in the way of you getting your truck

Dupo24

Reaction score
My son and I went to pick mine up in Williamsburg Virginia. Drove from eastern Pa. Logged almost 700 miles that day. Didn't get to stop anywhere ... traffic made it a late pick up, but had a nice drive there and an even better drive back in the new Raptor.

Congrats ... im sure your drive home was as exciting as mine!

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My son and I went to pick mine up in Williamsburg Virginia. Drove from eastern Pa. Logged almost 700 miles that day. Didn't get to stop anywhere ... traffic made it a late pick up, but had a nice drive there and an even better drive back in the new Raptor. Congrats ... im sure your drive home was as exciting as mine!

Get a new avatar. I had it first.

;-)

slowest member of WCPR

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congratulations on the new Raptor. Family memories should keep coming. They sure do with mine.