Ignorance of friends around my Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am much older and a little bit wiser. It is good that you are being a responsible teenager and trying to do the right thing by posting this here so that those of us with wraps on our trucks don't end up with a damaged truck due to similar circumstances... thank you. But as most of us are older and wiser, we've learned that the only truly responsible way to handle this, is to beat the unmerciful shit out of him and take his lunch money for a year until your new wrap is completely paid for. You are doing him a service, as he will learn an important lesson that will be harder to learn later as an adult. The advise above, about talking to his parents... disregard that. It was an irresponsible comment by someone trying to help.

Hey OP this is the best posted advice on this thread and I stand behind his stance 100%. Listen to the old guys they've already been through it all lol.

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Make your friend pay for it one way or another. If he doesn't, he shouldn't be your friend....

No friend of mine would mess with my truck unless they're willing to pay the consequences.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Despite what your momma told you, violence does solve problems.

Click here to donate $5 for a chance to win a Ford Raptor Lights VisionX Fog Light Kit!

freedommotorsports.us

Email: [email protected]
Phone/Text: 260-444-7503

FreedomLogo.jpg

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was sitting in the truck about to go home and he just slapped it on to be annoying. He had absolutely zero reason to do it.

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

I'm trying to be reasonable guy here in regard to how I'm gonna get it fixed. I know it seems justifiable to guys who understand what the wrap is, but to a guy who doesn't know much it probably seemed to be a completely harmless antic.

Nah man quit playing the fool he was being a **** making a **** move because he was jealous. If not, even still if it was my buddy and I ****** up royally joking around I would man up and fix it. You seem level headed sorry for the BS.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Buckeyesvtraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Years ago (15). I had a "friend" one time goof around and dented a panel in a stupid Toyota in high school. He said he would pay for the fix ( $200 or so). No biggie. When I presented him with the quote he tried to deny. Did the right thing had my parents contact his parents explaining the situation and they were *****... tried to deny what happened. I have never seen my dad so mad.

Anyways. We fixed it and I put him in his place one night at a party. Even though he probably had 50lbs on me.

Seriously you need to hold him accountable one way or the other. That is vandalism. Good luck you seem like a good kid

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

I am much older and a little bit wiser. It is good that you are being a responsible teenager and trying to do the right thing by posting this here so that those of us with wraps on our trucks don't end up with a damaged truck due to similar circumstances... thank you. But as most of us are older and wiser, we've learned that the only truly responsible way to handle this, is to beat the unmerciful shit out of him and take his lunch money for a year until your new wrap is completely paid for. You are doing him a service, as he will learn an important lesson that will be harder to learn later as an adult. The advise above, about talking to his parents... disregard that. It was an irresponsible comment by someone trying to help.

Agree 100%.