If you had $5k for upgrades?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iHaveGas

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So just trying to get ideas on what you all would upgrade if you had $5,000 to spend to upgrade your raptor. Come as close as you can to $5k without upgrading wheels and tires. Ready???????? Go!

I see TMX was the first vendor to post a great mix of parts! What would the other vendors do?

Last edited:

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
wheel liners..... LOL
I blew my first 5K on Deaver +2, Fox rear bumps, PCI intercom, headphones and radio... wish I had another 5K.......
Ninga edit: I also added raptor claw hood mounts with D2's....

Last edited:
OP
OP
iHaveGas

iHaveGas

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Stage 4+ then sell the stock stuff. Right back below the $5k mark that way

Ok Steele which kit would you get and what would you say would be the resell cash on 34k miles?

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

wheel liners..... LOL
I blew my first 5K on Deaver +2, Fox bumps, PCI intercom, headphones and radio... wish I had another 5K.......

We all wish we had $5k 10x over right? Lol! What are the For bumps? You have a link?

OP
OP
iHaveGas

iHaveGas

FRF Addict
Reaction score
RPG Stage 3, TMX skid plate, Blackhawk 40" LED bar, SCT Tuner, aFe intake, magnalow exhaust, rigid fog light kit

We can put this package together for you. It will transform a stock truck.

How about the intake and exhaust being legal for California streets and smog? If you know.

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry to poke fun of the wheel liner, could't help it.....
the rear Fox bump stops with frame support. They say the 13's have stronger frame, but with the dune jumpin your doing you may look into it. I went Outlaw way, but RPG and others are compareable......