ICI winch mount question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XxWarEaglexX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here have one, and if so do they like the winch mount for the bumper. I really like the idea of it and ICI creations and they have a deal on it right now for $200. Plus I like the idea of the Zeon 12k lbs Warn winch. Any ideas or comments on this type of setup would be awesome. Thanks.

Volt

Reaction score
Installed one Saturday 03/08/14. Very straight forward, took me 3 hours to install it and the winch due to a few bumps in my bumper and alittle convincing into place. Had to cut the tabs that held the old plastic mesh bumper insert into place. All in all if I had a bottle jack on me or some way of supporting it while starting the bolts it would have prob taken a hour. Make sure you start the hook bolts back up by hand the nut-plate they screw into is prone to bending.

drsevrin

Reaction score
Volt, which winch did you end up mounting? I'm looking at the Warn VR12000, which ICI says is compatible, but I'm a little concerned it will be a difficult fit. Thanks.