ICI Hidden Winch Mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

10-8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been looking at getting the Innovative Creations hidden winch mount for the Raptor. Specs indicate it is rated for 10-12k winches. Anyone here used it and had a problem with it? How was the install? Thanx..

line5day-invct2137.gif

"The ICI Hidden Winch Mounting Kit for the 2010-2013 Ford F-150 Raptor allows for the placement of a either a 10k or 12k recovery winch in the center space behind the factory front bumper. The ¼” plate steel winch mount easily installs above the factory skid plate and utilizes existing factory hardware without drilling or cutting. The Winch Kit comes with a Hawse Fairlead filler plate to close off the open area around the center opening of the bumper giving it a flush design, and leaving only the fairlead and tow hook exposed. Unlike other winch mounting solutions, this kit can easily installed by one person and does not require the winch to be installed to the mounting plate before installing on the vehicle.FeaturesBlack Powder CoatCompatible with Magnum BumpersMade of 1/4 inch. Hot Rolled Carbon Steel Plate2-Stage Black Powder Coat #20 FinishNo Drill Installation.

Innovative Creation HWCH001 Hidden Winch Kit For Factory Front Bumper F150 Raptor - Newegg.com

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered one because the site listed in stock, a month later I canceled my order, their customer service in updating status was less than stellar.

When i called for update, i was told that it was scheduled for production in 2 weeks.

I ended up canceling and picking up the sdhq mount instead

Last edited:

SilverBack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one and I have no issues with the mount it works very well. As for the install I had to remove a mounting tab (not sure what it was for I didn't have anything attached to it) and there was some sort of thin sheet metal support from the bumper I had to bend in a little bit(didn't hurt anything). The only real complaint I have is the same @Huck had they didn't update the status until I called them and from what it sounded like they powder coat them when someone orders one so it took about a month to get it in.

Hiapo510

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered the ICI. I hope it doesn't take a month to get. Now I need to figure out what winch to get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drsevrin

Reaction score
I just completed my install of the ICI mount and a Warn VR12000. Very please with how the mount worked out - no drilling the frame, although, as the instructions said, a bit of cutting and bending was necessary on the bumper where the lower grill filler panel used to be. The only concern I have is the loss of the splash guard between the radiator and grill. Anyone else removed their splash guard and had any issues? Mud and rocks hitting the radiator, etc.?

Attachments

• winch front view.jpg
    winch front view.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 292
  • top view 1.jpg
    top view 1.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 389