I NEED help finding my next raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I had a very unfortunate incident and am no in the market for a new raptor. I will let all the details out when the time is right. But for now I am looking to find a new raptor. I search all websites I know of a couple times a day. But I hope you guys know somewhere I dont. I am willing to fly for the right truck but the closer to Chicago the better. I want a 2013 or newer, preferably a SCAB, but for the right truck that could change also. I say that thinking you guys will know what the right truck is meaning a impressive mod list done right. Lower miles the better and looking for $50K or less. Please help and thanks!

OP
OP
Crikk

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
That ones on the short list, but I'd like alittle but lower miles, and I just got rid of my Toyo Mts because I was tired of the noise.

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you step down to a 2012 mines available and its loaded with all those things you need to go to events like TRR, Snowball, and Raptor expedition events.. About 20,000 in extras on the truck.. less than 22k miles.. still under factory warranty and 7/75 Premium ESP plan.. TADA