I got a phone call from Alan Mulally today.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So at 4:27 this afternoon I got a phone call from Alan Mulally the CEO of Ford about my Raptor. We spoke for 7 minutes about the Raptor world and how incredible it has been to Ford as well as all of us as enthusiasts.

It was really cool to speak to him and to have him share how incredible the Raptor has been to the Ford Truck world.

Just thought I would share this with you guys. I also took the time to ask him to come and visit the forum. We shall see. Anyway he was really cool.

Peace,

Chris

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I met him well, it wasnt a personal met it was a thank you meet after my group did a bonsai work routine working 16 hours 7 days a week trying to get all the hex chrome fasteners removes from all Ford vehicles... We did it in time which no one thought we could and after on of his pep talks he was giving it was a line shake hand thing... ha ha ha nothing special like a phone call you got!!! Thats awesome!!!

OP
OP
Chrisandalex1

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was pretty awesome. I feel pretty good about such an amazing guy taking the time to reach out to those of us at the consumer level.

There is more to come on this, as we share another passion outside of the Ford world. I will post video when it happens.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's awesome!!! Let me guess he wants a ride in the beast or better yet wants to drive it haha yea you better get some video of that lol

Banned
Reaction score
thats pretty darn awesome man.

everything i've heard about him has been good. sounds like a real stand up guy. hes been great for ford.

OP
OP
Chrisandalex1

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats pretty darn awesome man.

everything i've heard about him has been good. sounds like a real stand up guy. hes been great for ford.

I was reading that in his first 3 years at ford the stock value went up 370%. That is amazing, and a testament to his leadership.

He says that his favorite part of being in his position is getting the opportunity to reach out and do what he calls customer satisfaction calls.

I gave him an A+, and I gave special mention to Jamal Hameedi and the entire team at SVT.