GEN 1 I expect Gen 1 Raptors to hold their value or maybe even tick up with the new Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was just offered $50146 for my '13 with 56k on it. But it's easy to walk away from that amount because there is no alternative for me...

Last time I took it in to be serviced I was offered 56K by the Sales Manager. I respectfully declined and still received calls for about 2 weeks after asking if I was sure. Sure that's just one guy, who knows what the actual number would have wound up being.

And I was going to jump ship, I would have done it then.

I expect the value of GEN1 stay afloat for a while until GEN2 start popping up used.

OP
OP
jamanrr

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I have Zero faith in Ford, deposit down on Focus RS with 500 dollars, would never get built told Subaru that I wanted a white STI, ended up with a White STI 2 months ago.

Ford is LOL and ROFL at waiting for their specialty models. Then when they get one it sets on the showroom floor looking for a ADM sucker if they come if not it gets sold a model year later for MSRP or below.

Got to love Ford and their ROFL customer service and their ROFL dealer network. My STI was 43 grand and is my second STI, third Subaru. Subaru sent me a Dyson vacuum while Ford sent me a lump of coal and a sledgehammer for which to hit myself over the head with.

Ford gives Zero chits about their SVT customers. They would rather sell Explorers, F150s and mexican made Ford Focuses. While hiring as many non citizen illegal immigrates as they can. Great model Ford, do not be mad when more and more Americans don't buy your products new and wait for the used deals. Some other fool needs to lose the 20-30 grand not any of us.

thank you

rant over.....

rjklein4470

Reaction score
I thought about selling my 14 SE to the stealer, but anything else I am going to buy is going to be worth 1/2 once it's off the lot. lol I had a 2001 H1 and I sold it in 2007 for more than I paid for it, but now they are trading for about $30K more than I sold it.

So you never really know.

Supercup

Full Access Member
Reaction score

In looking at that looks like $55,663 - $61,760 - then there is $1,630 of "other" stuff that could be outside the equipment packages included above.

So $57.2, - $63.4k - so OTD $65k - $70k!

My 2014 with all options except spray in bed liner and extended bed had MSRP of $56,910 and I paid $60,615 OTD - so $10k increase.

I have 62k highway miles and so I looked around but could not find anything I liked better that I could buy for under $100k.

Anyone care to chime in on what is mine worth?

2014 Screw - all factory options but extended bed and spray in bed liner
Plus SVC bump stop kit,
Deaver +2 springs,
Geisler Bros' front progressive coil springs
Line X Spray in bed liner,
painted out wheel arch's, grill and bumpers,
Weld Wheels,
Vince's caps,
20" Vision x light in front bumper / w cover
NAV TV for front camera and NAV operation in motion,
K40 radar/laser detector built in,
New (@ 61,500 miles) K02's,
new OEM windshield
60k service just completed (all other service at dealer),
Ford Platinum 6 year/100k no deductible transferrable warranty,
one owner,
no accidents - no smoke
been off road three times (sadly).

Attachments

• BFG 5.jpg
    BFG 5.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

Looking at a few Gen2 threads and what dealerships are doing, selling above MSRP or if someone pays full sticker that is considered a great deal, that in my opinion will keep Gen1 values still high. Yeah it will drop a little just because of something new but figured it would be an average of $4-8k which would still be good comparing to a typical F-150.

Personally, since when is paying full sticker considered a great deal? These dealers got all the Gen2 wannabe's brain washed that it is and they are falling for it. If I was a dealer and people are willing to pay that, I wouldn't sell it any less myself.

So keep paying crazy ADM, it helps us Gen1 folks.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
well when the gen1 do finally drop I'll start buying them to run on the farm as my daily beat to shit use it like a farmer truck. however I still take care of my farm truck's just don't worry about scratches or washing them more than a few times a year.