GEN 1 I expect Gen 1 Raptors to hold their value or maybe even tick up with the new Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I'm starting to see that. Just did the Auto Trader instant offer and they offered 41,100. Not sure how it works exactly, but I would take that for sure. Thanks for the response.

Trump 2016!

Maybe come down to Florida to sell it. Either Carmax higher ups are on crack, or they are really trying to make a profit on Raptors now.

They have a 13 Black Supercab with zero tread on the tires, with 32k miles on it. $45,999.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
How did you get such a high offer? I've got a '13 with 35k miles and fully loaded. It's a Supercab and went to the dealer today and was offered 38,000 for it.

You probably saw my follow-up post about how this was a dealer offer to get me in to a new King Ranch and I never sat down for the actual deal so I can't say just how true the offer was.

I believe though had I made the purchase for the King Ranch I would have got the amount offered.

d.p

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You probably saw my follow-up post about how this was a dealer offer to get me in to a new King Ranch and I never sat down for the actual deal so I can't say just how true the offer was.

I believe though had I made the purchase for the King Ranch I would have got the amount offered.

Have a tux black 2013 w/40K on it, every option and CarMax offered $45K for it. I paid $49K a little under two years ago. Anyone else sold theirs recently? If so what was the going rate?

Jhillen50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a 13 scab fully loaded with 35k miles on it, and went to a dealer and was only offered 38k for it. Needless to say I left.

d.p

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a 13 scab fully loaded with 35k miles on it, and went to a dealer and was only offered 38k for it. Needless to say I left.

Yeah I did that KKB instant cash which spit out $451xx and went I took it to one of the participating dealers they offered me $40K, $5K less than carmax.

Jhillen50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately the closest Carmax to me is a few hours away in Ohio! Seems to me that they pay the most from what I've been reading on here.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My dealer contacted my twice in the last year and offered me exactly what I paid for it new. I have no desire to sell, but it's nice to know how it's held its value. Was told there is such a huge demand for Raptors. Mine only has around 6000 miles on it, so that helps too.