I didn't know i was joining a Raptor "gang"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Enigma94

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife doesn't get it either. Ive had Vettes for years and the same thing happens. She said "Every car you buy becomes some unofficial club or something where you all wave or flash lights at each other!" I told her " Its not unofficial,thats just what we do when our wives are with us. When our girlfriends are with us, they flash the other drivers, so you wives better step it up." It was a quiet trip after that

I had a vette before my raptor and it was the same way. Always a nice wave or a light flash no matter the gen of vette it was. I think cars who carry this kind of culture with them are the best to be a part of.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
That's the way it runs. Raptor owners are special people. We help others in need when the time comes. Enjoy the ride.

This is the gospel truth. I've broken my truck in a completely different state and a few of the SoCal guys went out of their way to make sure I got fixed up and got myself and my family home safe.

I always wave or flash the rigids in my grille any time I see another Raptor, 90% of the time I get a wave or light flash back too. If there's another one in the parking lot you're in, it's basically required to park next to them too.