Huge shout out to Raptor Embroidery!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I feel like like we got a bargain! Especially considering the size and if you count all of your time dealing with my OCD questions and requests. :)

Can't wait to send you a few more projects after the trip. I will definitely be doing the headrests and probably a center console... and at least one project for the Z.

He did my headrests and console cover. I'm one picky ************ when it comes to stuff like that and I didn't have a single complaint. Really good customer service as well. I'll be going back to him as well in the future.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Thank you for all the kind words everyone, compliments are what keeps me going.

As you guys have probably noticed, I haven't posted as much as usual. You guys have supported me so well that my vehicle embroidery is now on 5 other forums. I've done over 20+ sets of silverado SS headrests, many sets of Dodge 2500 cummins headrests (cummins "c" logo), chevy, dodge, jeep, etc etc.

Thank you again everyone for the support. Raptor embroidery turns 1 year old next month on the 25th!