HPI Trophy Truck 1/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's bitchin. Good price (seemingly) too.

I used to fly RC planes and have given thought to getting back into it and/or dirt track runners like this. Just can't seem to bring myself to reinvest though. Maybe when I retire :)

jesse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when i was in cali...i use to race 1/8 scale buggies and truggies...got so hooked i eventually got sponsored, its a very very fun hobby to get into.

P1010733.jpg

P1010702.jpg

sideview1copy.jpg

BehindMugensigncopy1.jpg

2521106337_7927cca69d_o.jpg

track101407.jpg

P1010614.jpg

gaschamps.jpg

sunvalley.jpg

P1010500.jpg

P1010498.jpg

hearstcastle040.jpg

trackLSP056.jpg

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
when i was in cali...i use to race 1/8 scale buggies and truggies...got so hooked i eventually got sponsored, its a very very fun hobby to get into.

Nice!

I'm more of a Basher than a racer...if you're not breaking parts, you're not having fun :)

Anyhow, I don't have a lot of pictures but here is a Brushless Emaxx (Lipo 2SC) I built last year.

DSC00557.jpg

DSC00563.jpg

Here is my Revo...I stripped it down to convert it to an electric but changed my mind.

DSC00521.jpg

My old Chopper, need to buy a new one.

DSC00510-1.jpg

quicksinner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a little Traxxas Slash. Just found the Raptor body for it, pretty cool looking.

wbimota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
R/C racers are amazing.
I cant imagine how they control those small things super fast...

jesse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was into the hobby since i was 13 years old...its like playing video games to be honest with you, if you got good eye hand coordination, your golden. Drake, Pavidas, all of them started when they were dead young...and kept going and going and going...thats why they get paid good money to race those things lol No way in hell could i compete with those guys...i came close to their times, and at times the same lap...but even then, they find a way to turn a quicker lap time...its so much fun...if i still lived in Cali, i would do it at least twice a month..I still got all my parts and kits and about 4 boxes of Byrons fuel LOL I ran nothing but Mugen kits...they are awesome. :shock2:

svoray, i raced an team associated B44 (brushless Novak system)...they are so awesome! I had saddle pack LIPO batteries powering that damn thing...my lap times came almost dead close to my 1/8th scale times...now they got brushless classes for both truggy and buggy...its very cost effective considering the price of fuel..especially if you dont have a fuel sponsor. here is a pic of my B44 after setup:

B44.jpg

P1010609.jpg